AUDIO #1 – CONCERT
Source: Audience (Alan Martin)
Recording equipment: Walkman, Cassette (model: unknown)
Best circulating format: YouTube (@Alan martin), 480p, 16:9
2. Nothing Left At All
4. A Íosa
6. Put Me Down
7. Pathetic Senses
11. I Still Do
13. Same Old Story
waiting for the 1st encore
15. A Fast One
waiting for the 2nd encore
16. A Íosa
- Complete show.
- 16 songs recorded out of 16.
- Recorded from the front row, in front of Mike.
- Alan used a 120 min cassette in his walkman (he doesn’t recall the exact model), meaning 60 minutes by side, meaning no cuts.
- Full performance was recorded, even the waiting time before each encore and even the outro (a speaker’s announcement).
- This is the earliest known recordings of “Íosa” (referred to as “Atosa” or more likely “A Íosa” on the setlist)
- This is the second known recording of “Serious”. The very first one known to this day was recorded in London on August 31, 1991.
- This is the second known recording of “Same Old Story”. The very first one known to this day was recorded in London on August 31, 1991.
- On the edge of the mastertape (photo below), Alan wrote 4 October 1991 because the band came on stage after midnight but it was on the evening of Oct. 3rd
- Alan twitted the following words about this show: “Oct 91, parkway, no internet so taped the gig on my Walkman, took Mikes song sheet from stage. Presume 1st playing of Liar as its down as no 12. Rare playing of atosa and same old story. Encore was A fast 1 and another Atosa after crowd shouting aris. The quality of the recording is not great. I was in front of mike hogan so there was a good bit of feedback from the speaker at the front”.