- Cruises Hotel, Limerick, Ireland
- Google Street View (hotel no longer exists)
- They Do It With Mirrors (headliner)
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- The Cranberry Saw Us with Niall Quinn on vocals supporting the band They Do It With Mirrors.
- Unlike the previous and first ever gigs of the band, the word Cranberry is now written for the very first time with 2 ‘R’
- There is no photo of the show nor the venue from that day. The above photos of the venue were taken in the early 90s.
- Unfortunately the hotel was demolished in 1991 (see venue’s photo #3) after 200 years of existence to make way for the new pedestrianised street which opened in late 1992. One of the most important place in The Cranberries History has gone forever!
- Night Times – Advert
- Limerick Leader (1990.03.17) – “They Do It With Mirrors in Dredds on Sunday next!” article