Einstein a Go-Go (1993.07.06)
Poster / Flyer
- One of the rare headline dates during the “Summer, 1993” tour.
- Photographer Jim Leatherman, who took pictures of the show, also had the opportunity to snap a few portraits on the beach behind the club. More details directly on hardrock.com
- The club, named for a song by the British new-wave group Landscape, opened in 1985 and closed on 31 December 1996. It has turned into a complex including office and restaurant space.
- Jim Leatherman – hardrock.com – show 1, 2, 3, 4 + photo shoot 1, 2, 3
- Wendy Hartley Campbell – Facebook (Einstein a Go-Go) – ticket
- Kristen Morgan – Facebook (Einstein a Go-Go) – flyer