- Einstein a Go-Go, Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA
- Google Street View
- Summer, 1993
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / ?
- Sold out
- No other act
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- One of the rare headline dates during the “Summer, 1993” tour.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- Dolores purchased the Metallica / Guns N’ Roses t-shirt at the little record store inside the club.
- Photographer Jim Leatherman, who took photos of the show, also had the opportunity to snap a few portraits on the beach behind the club. More details directly on hardrock.com
- The above photo of the venue is not from this exact day.
- The club, named for a song by the British new-wave group Landscape, opened in 1985 and closed on 31 December 1996. It has turned into a complex including office and restaurant space.
- Soundcheck 1 – Andy Janes (Facebook group – The Cranberries International fans)
- Show 1 to 5 – Jim Leatherman (hardrock.com & Instagram @jim.leatherman)
- Show 6 – Andy Janes (Facebook group – The Cranberries International fans)
- Show 7 – Jim Leatherman (Hot Press Books “Why Can’t We?”)
- Ticket – Wendy Hartley Campbell (Facebook, Einstein a Go-Go)
- Poster – Kristen Morgan (Facebook, Einstein a Go-Go)
- Portrait 1 to 6 – Jim Leatherman