The Cranberries – South America (No tour name this time, one show only!)
02. Animal Instinct
04. When You’re Gone
05. Just My Imagination
06. Ode To My Family
07. Free To Decide
08. I Can’t Be With You
10. Desperate Andy
11. Schizophrenic Playboys
13. Ridiculous Thoughts
15. You And Me
Approximately 75 min.
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
? / 43,000
Ticket / Pass
Poster / Billboard / Banner
Flyer / Ad / Internet
Meet & Greet (Dec.15, Hotel y Casino Los Delfines)
6 Voltios (11:00 am – 11:25 am)
Amen (11:55 am – 12:25 pm)
Division Minuscula (12:55 pm – 01:35 pm)
Aterciopelados (02:15 pm – 03:00 pm)
Hoobastank (03:50 pm – 04:40 pm)
Simple Plan (05:30 pm – 06:40 pm)
Garbage (07:50 pm – 09:00 pm)
Papa Roach (10:10 pm – 11:20 pm)
The Cranberries (12:40 am – 02:00 am)
Los Pericos (02:50 am – 03:30 am)
- Festival Vivo X El Rock 8 at Estadio San Marcos.
- This show is not part of a tour and is the only date in South America in 2016.
- Late at night on Tuesday 13, Dolores and Olé Koretsky arrived in Lima, see above a few pictures taken at the airport. Dolores received presents from fans waiting for her. The boys arrived the day after but there’s no pictures for now.
- On Wednesday 14, The Cranberries had a first and only day of rehearsal in Lima at “La Fabrika Records”. A few pictures were published on their Instagram.
- On Thursday 15, in the morning Noel and Fergal gave interviews at Hotel Los Delfines, San Isidro. Later that day was also the official Meet & Greet organized by the festival (2 days before the show, quite unusual!!) at Hotel y Casino Los Delfines, Oceanus Lounge.
- On Friday 16, The Cranberries did a soundcheck on the festival site and posted a few pictures on their Instagram account. Fans noticed Olé Koretsky playing guitar behind Noel, near Johanna.
- Still on Friday 16, the band had a photo shoot with the official photographer of the festival Francisco Medina. See his GREAT picture above.
- On Saturday 17, day of the show, Olé Koretsky was on stage as an additional band member that night and replaced Dolores on guitar. Very rare to see Dolores without her guitar on songs like Free To Decide, Zombie or else. Maybe the very first time!
- After the show Olé posted on twitter a picture of his view from the stage with the following message: “Just about survived thanks to Noel Hogan and the gang.Thanks”
- About one hour after the show Dolores posted a video message on her Facebook account to thank Peruvian fans. Again something very rare!
- During their stay, all band members were nice enough to sign stuffs and take photos with all the fans they met (airport, hotel, on the street, everywhere!)
- elunicogrande Instagram (billboard 1 + display 2)
- Ro YB / comunidad TC Perú (show 1 to 11)
- Festival “VIVO X El ROCK” (venue 1 to 4 + billboard 3 + banner 1, 2 + meet and greet contest 1, 2 + internet 1 to 9 + poster 1 + tshirt 1 + show 12 to 25)
- Francisco Medina (Dolores and Olé at the airport + photoshoot 1)
- Cranberries PERU (Dolores receiving presents)
- The Cranberries Instagram (rehearsal day 1, morning interviews 1, 2)
- dangoempire Instagram (preshow 1 Dolores with Scott Stapp)
- mafe1641 Instagram (meet & greet 1)
- alvarodg19 Instagram (meet and greet 2)
- fmedianeff Instagram (meet and greet 3)
- el_arandano Instagram (meet and greet 4)
- The Cranberries Instagram (soundcheck 1, 2, 3)
- jonas_x24 Instagram (soundcheck 4)
- Noel Hogan Production Facebook (soundcheck 5)
- r_umeres Instagram (soundcheck 6)
- LaRepublica.pe (show 26)
- Omar Kano / comunidad TC Perú (show 27, 28)
- Elias Huamán Pariona FB (show 29 + flag 2)
- doansk Instagram (show 30)
- Flavio Andreé (flag 1, 3)
- …and a big thanks to all the other few authors not credited cause we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo.