- Lark In The Park, Pery Square, People’s Park, Limerick, Ireland
- Google Street View
- Related Article
- An Emotional Fish (headliners)
- The Blue Angels
- The Mirrors
- Those Stilted boys
- Cry Before Dawn
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- “Lark In The Park” was an annual festival in Limerick, it took place at “People’s Park” between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm approximately.
- All concerts were free.
- The Cranberries played just before the headliner. Setlist and duration are still unknown to this day.
- A historic gig, as this is the show where The Cranberries announced they had signed to Island Records. It was also the 1 year anniversary concert for Dolores who played her very first show with the band on 14 July 1990 under the name ‘The Cranberry Saw Us’ (in Limerick at Cruises Hotel Ruby’s Club).
- An audience video was recorded that day by Patrick Ambrose and posted on his YouTube account in March 2015 where you can see the park, the audience, the stage and a few bands perform… unfortunately nothing concerning The Cranberries.
- The last photo of the venue (the empty park) was taken in 2018.
- Patrick Ambrose (YouTube @Patrick Ambrose) – venue 1 to 5
- City Limits (1991 newspaper) – preshow 1
- Brendan O’Halloran – show 3
- Garrett Hurley – show 4, 6, 7, 8
- Limerick Leader – Show 5, 9
- Eoin Devereux (Twitter @ProfDevereux) – poster
- Limerick Leader (1991.07.13) – related articles “All in readiness for the Lark!” & “Cranberries reach the verge of fame”
- Special thanks to Alan Martin for all the clippings!
- …and thanks to the few uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.