Nancy Spain’s (1991.12.11)
- Absolutely no information about this show, only an incomplete view of a related article where the concert was announced. This was published in a fanzine from Cork named Choc-A-Bloc.
- Above photos of the venue are not from that exact day. 1st photo was taken a few years later and 2nd photo was taken in 1991, just another day/show.
- Nancy Spain’s was a hot spot for many years and mostly a student hub for much of the 1990s. Located on 48 Barrack Street, the venue closed down in the early 2000s. The building remains but is soon to be replaced by the construction of over 30 housing units as Cork City Council voted in favour of a process to transform unused, derelict and vacant sites on Barrack Street.
- Jen_c2 (flickr.com) – venue 1
- Siobhan Bardsley (Twitter @rueguenegaud) – venue 2
- Choc-A-Bloc (issue 5, December 1991) – related article
- Special thanks to Cork Zine Archive (Twitter @corkzinearchive)