Saltair Pavilion (1994.11.23)
- No Need To Argue World Tour 94-95
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- Gigolo Aunts
- MC 900 Ft. Jesus
REVIEWS / RELATED ARTICLES
- Almost no information about this show, only a review / interview with Dolores published on Melody Maker on 12 December 1994.
- Apart from “Ode To My Family” mentioned on the Melody Maker article, setlist is unknown.
- During “Ode To My Family” the Melody Maker article reports, “out of nowhere, a boy gallops unhindered towards Dolores and seizes her in a clumsy headlock as she jerks back from the keyboards, frozen. Seconds later, he escapes into the crowd. A pause. Then effortlessly poised, she gives us a big smile and resumes singing. The crowd roars.”
- No photos of the show surfaced to this day.
- The Saltair Pavilion – as it was named back in 1994 – is the 3rd building so named on the Great Salt Lake. The 1st and 2nd being a beach side resort and both succumbed to fire and rebuilt 2 times. This 3rd building have been held concerts and other events but by the end of the 1990s, it was too small to compete with larger venues. It continues today as an outdoor concert venue.
- Wikipedia (Saltair)