Savoy Top Floor (1991.12.22)
- Late night gig at the Savoy in Limerick.
- Last show before the recording of their much-awaited debut album for Island Records.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- There is no photo of the show nor the venue from that day. The above photo was taken in the 80s.
- Unlike what people would think, the Top Floor at Savoy venue does not correspond to today’s Savoy hotel located on Henry St but happens to be approximately where the appartements start above the first floor of the shop “NOEL” on Bedford Row nowadays (see Google Street View’s link above)
- Limerick Leader (1991.12.21) – “Two chances this weekend to catch The Cranberries!” related article