- Smart Araneta Coliseum, Manila, Philippines
- Google Street View
- Roses Tour 2012 – Australia & Asia
05. Animal Instinct
06. Just My Imagination
07. Ode To My Family
08. Put Me Down
10. Desperate Andy
11. Daffodil Lament
12. When You’re Gone
13. I Can’t Be With You
14. Waltzing Back
15. Raining In My Heart
16. Free To Decide
17. Schizophrenic Playboys
18. Ridiculous Thoughts
21. Losing My Mind
- +/- 90 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 5,000 to 7,000 / 10,000
Meet & greet
Ticket / Pass
Poster / Billboard / Banner
Flyer / Ad / Internet
- Audio: 0
- Video: 1
- First performance of The Cranberries in the Philippines since April 30 and May 1, 1996.
- This concert was called “The Greatest Hits Concert” by promoter.
- Watch three adverts: 1, 2, 3.
- According to a tweet of Noel Hogan, the band gave a few interviews on their day off on April 9th.
- The Cranberries opened the show with their usual closing song “Dreams” which has rarely happened in the History of the band.
- Dolores told the crowd that this concert was happening on her daughter’s -Dakota- 7th birthday before dedicating the song “Tomorrow” to her.
- Attendance: 5,000 to 7,000 people according to the Official Site of Manila Concert Scene.
- BE online
- Karpos Multimedia Inc. (airport 1 + interviews 1, 2)
- The Cranberries Live in Manila : The Greatest Hits Concert (airport 2)
- PhilSTAR (aiport 3)
- Magic Liwanag Photography (interviews 3 and more on their Facebook page)
- Inahkai (interviews 4)
- Karpos Multimedia Inc. (meet and greet 1 to 6)
- @xianatienza (audience 1)
- Rosjuan (audience 2)
- Manila Concert Scene (show 1, 2, 3 and more on their Facebook album)
- Karpos Multimedia Inc. (show 4 to 8 and many more on their Facebook album)
- Noel Hogan’s Tumblr (AAA pass)