- Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, PA, USA
- No Need To Argue World Tour 95 – North America (Leg 2)
02. Twenty One
06. Dreaming My Dreams
08. Daffodil Lament
09. I Can’t Be With You
10. I.J.S. John Lennon
11. Ode To My Family
12. Yellow Skies
13. Not Sorry
14. Still Can’t…
15. Free To Decide
16. Waltzing Back
17. Ridiculous Thoughts
19. War Child
Outro : Could You Be Loved (Bob Marley)
- +/- 95 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 6,000 / 6,000
- Sold out (?)
- Ticket / Pass
- Audio: 0
- Video: 1
- The show started quite slowly with a choice of songs pretty soft. The audience really woke up during “Wanted” (song #7)
- At the end of the 1st song Dolores took off her shoes and stayed barefoot on stage a long time.
- “I Just Shot John Lennon” was introduced by Dolores as “…a song for the next album, a song called I.J.S. John Lennon”. The song was unreleased at the time, so there is no mistake in the setlist, the complete words “Just Shot” appeared later.
- “Forever Yellow Skies” was also unreleased at the time and was introduced by Dolores as “…another new song, a song called Yellow Skies”. Again, this is not a mistake in the setlist the word Forever appeared later as well.
- Dolores changed her outfit for the first time of the show between “Yellow Skies” and “Not Sorry”.
- During “Still Can’t…” Dolores was totally unchained.
- “Free To Decide” was also unreleased at the time and was played in a slow tempo compared to later live versions.
- Dolores seated on stage during the intro of “Ridiculous Thoughts” and at the end. The song then lasted a little longer than usual.
- During the encore Dolores changed her outfit for the second time of the show.
- The encore started with “War Child”, Dolores solo on stage with an acoustic guitar. “War Child” was another new song unreleased at the time.
- “Joe” was the 5th and last new song played on this show. Like the other four, it was unreleased at the time.
- A total of 5 new songs were played that night, almost a year before they appeared on what was going to be the next album: “To The Faithful Departed”.
- As usual at the end of “Liar” Dolores did a few steps of traditional Irish dance and as usual people in the crowd appreciated it very much.
- The Cranberries Shows (ticket)
- Doc Fikt (local crew pass)
- Audience video bootleg (show 1 to 14 + audience)