The Attic (1991.03.14)
- The Cranberry Saw Us with Dolores O’Riordan on vocals.
- The Attic was the upstairs venue of The White Horse Bar located on the corner of George’s Quay and Corn Exchange Place (formerly White’s Lane).
- The bar no longer exists, now a Starbucks since 2016.
- In the 2000s the place was known as P. McCormack & Sons for a time, then renamed The Dark Horse around 2011.
- There is no photo of the show nor the venue from that day.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.