The Glentworth (1990.02.08)
- The Cranbery Saw Us with Niall Quinn on vocals supporting the band Rex And Dino.
- Notice the word Cranbery with only one ‘R’.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- There is no photo of the show nor the venue from that day. The above photo of the venue comes from a postcard from the late 70s or early 80s.
- Nowadays the Pery’s hotel stands where The Glentworth used to be (see Google Street View’s link above), however, let’s note the club entrance wouldn’t be where Pery’s entrance is today on Glentworth Street, but was actually on Catherine Street. Part of club is still there in the basement of Pery’s hotel, they even kept the name in the stairs but the walls have been dramatically rearranged.