The Oasis Club (1990.02.23)
- No other acts (just an indie disco afterwards)
- The Cranbery Saw Us with Niall Quinn on vocals.
- Notice the word Cranbery with only one ‘R’
- This is the last ever show with the word Cranbery written with only one ‘R’
- The artwork on the flyer is very rare and wasn’t used later.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- There is no photo of the show nor the venue from that day. The above photo of the venue was taken years later!
- The Oasis Club was a youth club basically. It happened in Limerick Youth Service center located on 5 Lower Glentworth Street and occasionally ran non-alcoholic gigs/discos on Friday evenings for kids in the 15-17 age bracket.
- Flyer · Niall Quinn via limerickpost.ie
- Special thanks to Niall Quinn for the exact location and other information