- None (showcase)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Ponte Alto, Festa de l’Unità, Modena, Italy
5. Daffodil Lament
6. I Can’t Be With You
7. Ode To My Family
8. Not Sorry
9. Ridiculous Thoughts
10. Waltzing Back
16. Still Can’t…
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- The Cranberries opening for Van Morrison at Festa de l’Unità.
- Festa de l’Unità is an annual social-democratic festival originally organized by the Italian Communist Party to finance and spread its official newspaper l’Unità, and now organised by the Democratic Party. It is often misspelled Festa dell’unità.
- It’s unclear whether The Cranberries show was a free or paid concert.
- There is no recording known to this day of this (promotional?) performance.
- Duration and attendance information is unknown.
- The location is sometimes marked as happened at Vox instead of Ponte Alto (?)… if anyone has more info, please let us know.
- ain’t a magazine (September/October 1994) – review – courtesy of CranberriesItalia
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.