LOCATION OF THE SHOW
Los Angeles, CA, USA
01. Ode to My Family
Approximately 22 min.
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
? / 5,200(?)
Ticket / Pass
- Second showcase on a total of 2 broadcasted on KROQ radio.
- This was an acoustic set performed at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles for the “Almost Acoustic Christmas” event run by KROQ FM every year.
- Commonly known as KROQ Acoustic Xmas.
- The Cranberries performed the exact same setlist same order on both shows which created a lot of confusion.
- The band was aslo part of the 1994 edition which created a lot more confusion.
- The Universal amphitheatre was later known as Gibson Amphitheatre and closed on September 6, 2013 to be demolished for “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood.
“Stories To Be Told”, bootleg CD
“Thoughts That Linger”, bootleg CD
- Wikipedia – KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas
- The Cranberries Shows (ticket + all access pass)