WCNR, The Corner, 106.1 FM (Radio)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
Charlottesville, VA, USA
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
02. Ode To My Family
03. Ordinary Day
04. Animal Instinct
06. Free To Decide
07. When You’re Gone
09. When We Were Young
10. Shattered (added)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
150 / 150
- Acoustic showcase at the Gravity Lounge for “Free Holiday” benefit show.
- It was the highest attendance in the history of the venue.
- Live broadcast on WCNR, The Corner, 106.1 FM
- Performed during Dolores O’ Riordan’s American promo tour in December 2007.
- Even though she was struggling with a bad cold, Dolores did not miss an occasion to chat with the crowd, talking about her kids, Christmas and the 90s, laughing at herself for not being able to do math in her head and for not remembering in which year “Free To Decide” was released (she initially said 1993), and joking about Steve DeMarchi looking for a wife.
- “Shattered” has been added to the setlist.