Live At The Studio C (2001.08.20)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
- Never Grow Old
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- Audio: Analyse released on “Cities 97 sampler, vol. 13” Compilation CD
- Show hosted by Brian Oake.
- No audience.
- Acoustic set.
- The Cranberries played in the afternoon.
- First time the song “Never Grow Old” was broadcast on media (the band played the song for the first time a week before on another show but it was broadcast after this one).
- Guitarist Noel Hogan did not perform on this promo tour, he was home due to the sickness of his daughter.
- Analyse was featured on “Cities 97 sampler, vol. 13”, a locally-sold charity CD compilation.
- This version of “Linger” was frequently played on “Cities 97” in their Acoustic Sunrise/Sunset segments in 2009-2011.
- The Cranberries also performed at “The Fine Line Music Café”, still in Minneapolis, later that same day. The performance was a private showcase for people working in the music industry and a few fans, it was not broadcast.
- CONFUSING: another “Live At The Studio C” session was recorded a few days before at KBCO World Class Rock in Boulder, CO, USA.
- zombieguide.com · “Minneapolis Show Review, Setlist”
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors. We don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.