- Westwood One (Radio)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
- Performance: 13min.
- Interview: 2 min.
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 0 / 0
- Audio: Away, Linger, How, plus interview released on “On The Edge” Westwood One promotional CD #93-37
- Audio: Full performance without interview released on “On The Edge” Westwood One promotional CD #94-24
- Audio: Full performance on Soundcloud
- Video: 0
- Live acoustic set in a recording studio.
- No audience.
- The only acoustic recording of “How” known to exist… and two false starts!
- Includes a rare version of “False” without piano.
- “Away” is identified as “I Pray” on the Westwood One information sheets.
- The recording was pressed on internal-use CDs which were distributed to every radio stations of the American radio network “Westwood One”
- The first broadcast did not include “False”
- The first broadcast included two short interview segments.
- The second broadcast included extended version of “Away” and “How” where the band goofed around before performing the two songs.
- This session is often inaccurately mixed up with “The Adventure Club” show recorded at The Edge – 94.5 KDGE radio station.
- “On The Edge” internal-use CDs and information sheets.