Westwood One (Radio)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Approximately 15 min. (songs: 13min. interview: 2 min.)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
PHOTOS FROM THE SHOW
- Live acoustic set in a recording studio. It includes the only acoustic recording of How known to exist and a version of unreleased track False without piano.
- Away is identified as I Pray on the Westwood One information sheets.
- The recording was pressed on internal-use CDs, which were distributed to every radio stations of this American radio network.
- The first broadcast did not include False.
- The first broadcast included two short interview segments.
- The second broadcast included extended version of Away and How, where the band goofed around before performing the two songs.
- This session is often inaccurately mixed up with the “Adventure Club” session recorded at The Edge – 94.5 KDGE radio station.
On the Edge, CD #93-37, Westwood One (Tracks 2, 3, 4 and interview)
On the Edge, CD #94-24, Westwood One (All tracks without interview)
- On The Edge internal-use CDs and information sheets.