- None (showcase)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Ronnie Scott’s, London, England
- Google Street View
- Wall Of Fame (Dublin – Google Street View)
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- Showcase for press and promoters at Ronnie Scott’s located at 47 Frith Street in London.
- This promotional performance was not recorded.
- Setlist, duration and attendance are unknown. Information needed.
- Before the show the band received a platinum award to recognise sales in the UK of more than 300,000 copies of the album EEIDI.
- Photographer Jill Furmanovsky of Dublin’s Rockarchive Gallery took one historical photo of Dolores that day: the image selected in 2005 to appear on the famous ‘Wall of Fame’ located at Temple Lane South in Dublin. Photographer said “The band had already conquered America but were relatively unknown in the UK. This daytime showcase was for the press and promoters. Dolores looked like a schoolgirl bunking off during her dinner hour.”
- The Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club opened in 1959 in a basement at 39 Gerrard Street. In 1965 it moved to a larger venue in Frith Street. It was set up and managed by musicians Ronnie Scott and Pete King.
- Venue 1 · Wikipedia (Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club)
- Show 2 · Jill Furmanovsky (rockarchive.com)
- Show 3 · unknown newspaper
- Wall Of Fame 1, 2 · Slide Player (slideplayer.com)
- Wall Of Fame 3 · Cotitoo (Flickr)
- Wall Of Fame 4 · Jill Furmanovsky (rockarchive.com)
- Zombieguide Archives · Cranberries Included on New Irish Music Wall of Fame