- BBC1 (TV)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- BBC Television Centre, London, England
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
- 1994.10.01 (?)
- 9 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 200 / 200
- Full house
- Screen Shots
- “Dreams” has a different and shorter ending than usual probably to fit the TV show.
- “The Danny Baker Show” was a late-night comedy chat show broadcast on BBC1 on Saturday nights from 1993 to 1995. It was hosted by Danny Baker
- There were only 2 series of this show. First series aired in 1993 and the show was originally called “Danny Baker After All”. The show then returned for a second (and last) series in 1994-1995 with a different name “The Danny Baker Show” but continued in a similar style.
- Danny wasn’t so interested in interviewing Hollywood stars like most hosts, being more comfortable talking to comedians, pop stars, and ordinary people who have unusual talents. Every episode also featured a famous musical act in the studio to perform a song.