The Irish Heartbeat Festival (1994.09.10)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- The Irish Heartbeat Festival / Festa Nazionale de l’Unità, Vox, Nonantola (Modena), Italy
- Google Street View
- Daffodil Lament
- I Can’t Be With You
- Ode To My Family
- Not Sorry
- Ridiculous Thoughts
- Waltzing Back
- Still Can’t…
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- Van Morrison (headliner)
- The Saw Doctors
- Modena City Ramblers
- The Cranberries were the second opening act that day at Vox in Nonantola (near Modena) for The Irish Heartbeat Festival / Festa Nazionale de l’Unità.
- It was full house during The Cranberries performance.
- It’s unclear whether the show was a free concert or not.
- Duration information is unknown.
- There is no recording of this show known to this day.
- Festa Nazionale de l’Unità is an annual social-democratic festival originally organized by the Italian Communist Party to finance and spread its official newspaper l’Unità, and now organised by the Democratic Party. It is often misspelled/shortened as Festa dell’unità.
- Venue · Google Street View
- Review · ain’t a magazine (September/October 1994) · courtesy of Cranberries Italia
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.