EEIDI | DAW | TTFD | BTH | WUASTC | ROSES
Other rarities and promotional items. These were never available for sale to the general public.
EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING IT, SO WHY CAN’T WE? (1993-1994)
- Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? – Double-sided Drink Coaster – USA
The Cranberries appearing on one side only.
DOORS AND WINDOWS (1995)
- Doors And Windows – Mousepad
TO THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED (1996)
- To The Faithful Departed – Plastic Bag – Virgin Megastore – France
- To The Faithful Departed – A4 Notepad – Germany(?)
- To The Faithful Departed / Free To Decide Tour – Pen – Germany
- To The Faithful Departed – Pasaporte – Cadena 40 Principales – Spain
BURY THE HATCHET (1999-2000)
- Promises – Teddy Bear – UK
Only 20 made, were to win during contests in partnership with BBC Radio and Melody Maker.
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE (2001-2002)
- Wake Up And Smell The Coffee – Windows XP Promotional CD-ROM – e-compil.fr – France
Watch the video off this CD-ROM by clicking here. Includes excerpt of the track “Wake Up And Smell The Coffee” soon to be released back then.
- Wake Up And Smell The Coffee – Ceramic Cup – Messaggerie Musicali – Roma – Italy
Exclusively made for the promo day organized by Universal Music Italia in the “Messaggerie Musicali” store in Roma.
- Perfect World – Starbucks / iTunes Card – UK