- Almost the exact same version as v5, differences are almost invisible: on the disc, the catalog number and other credits are not centered exactly the same way. Look at the catalog number 314-524 050-2, the figure “3” is touching the line on its left whereas on v5 the same figure does not touch the line.
- Jewel case on the front is a little different (if only this is the original case… which can’t be verified).
- Just like v5, there’s a quite unexplained number “0501” written near the “compact disc” logo on the back cover.
- Just like v5, the same number “0501” appears on the bottom right corner on the booklet.
- Just like v5, the number “0501” does not appear on the disc.