- Laurel Hill Coláiste FCJ is Dolores O’Riordan’s secondary school.
- The class photo (photo #1) was taken in 1990.
- Following Dolores’ passing, the school paid tribute to her by dedicating a wooden bench where a few words of Ordinary Day’s lyrics are engraved, “Always be yourself along the way, living through the spirit of your dreams“.
- In February 2019 they also hosted within the school an exhibition of portraits created by students. The Limerick Leader wrote, “a selection of outfits both worn and associated with Ms O’Riordan, including a bridesmaid dress worn at her wedding in 1998, were also displayed, loaned to school from Dolores’ school friends Rachel Real and Breffni McCarthy“.
- Google Street View (Laurel Hill Coláiste is obviously a private area, so this is the closest you can go with GSV)