- On 18 April 1991, The Cranberries played one of their most important shows in this big hall that could fit 5,000 pax or so as this was the concert where all the people of the music industry came to sign them. This was the only time the band played there.
- Photo #1 is the “Jetland Ballroom” in the 1960s (thanks to memorylanelimerick.com). When The Cranberries played there, ballroom was long gone. However it is the correct space but it was just a big warehouse with no upstairs or side seats. It may had the pillars though.
- “Jetland Centre” has now been turned into a shopping center (photos #3 and #4) and the venue was located where “Dunnes Stores” stands nowadays.
- Special thanks to Alan Martin.
- Google Street View (near the shopping center entrance)