- The Cranbery Saw Us with Niall Quinn and The Cranbery Saw Us with Dolores O’Riordan played “Ruby’s Club” in the Cruises Hotel at least 7 times in 1990.
- A very important place in The Cranberries world as this is where The Cranbery Saw Us played their very first concert with Dolores O’Riordan on 14 July 1990.
- Unfortunately the hotel was demolished in 1991 (photo #2) after 200 years of existence to make way for the new pedestrianised street which opened in late 1992.
- The Ruby’s Club was approximately located underground right between where are now Mc Donald’s and Costa on O’Connell Street. The Costa coffee shop approximately stands where the entrance was.
- Special thanks to Alan Martin.
- Google Street View (Cruises Hotel no longer exists!)