21 South Street (1992.11.19)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- Drop Nineteens (headliners)
- Molly Half Head
- UK & Ireland Tour to promote the upcoming album “Everybody Else…” and just after the release of “Dreams” single.
- According to the gig guide from the Windsor And Eton Express (gig guide photo #2 just above), The Cranberries were the second opening act supporting the band Drop Nineteens.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- There is no photo from the show known to this day.
- Located on the corner of South Street and East Street, “21 South Street” is an Arts Centre presenting a diverse range of performing arts such as comedy, music, dance or live literature. Capacity varies from 120 (theatre style) to 220 (standing performances) in the Main Auditorium.
- Gig Guide 1 · Bracknell Times (1992.11.19)
- Gig Guide 2 · Windsor And Eton Express (1992.11.19)