- Alabamahalle, München, Germany
- No Need To Argue World Tour 94-95
1. Ode To My Family
4. Dreaming My Dreams
5. Daffodil Lament
6. I Can’t Be With You
8. I Don’t Need
9. Ode To My Family
10. Ridiculous Thoughts
11. Waltzing Back
14. Everything I Said
15. Not Sorry
16. Cold In Ireland
- 1st set: +/- 10 minutes
- 2nd set: +/- 75 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / ?
- Screen Shot
- Audio: 1
- Video: 2
- This “Konzert & Diskussion” show is kinda special, essentially made for German media.
- There were 2 sets performed that day.
- 1st set is only 2 songs performed for German TV and meant to be broadcast exclusively for the release of the new single “Ode To My Family”
- “Ode To My Family” and “Zombie” were played 2 times that day as they appear on both sets.
- In between the 2 sets, the curtain was closed and quite immediately re-opened, the band left the stage for just a couple of minutes.
- The opening song of the 2nd set was “How”
- Dolores asked the crowd to ignore the cameras.
- This was one of the rare performances of “I Don’t Need” and “Everything I Said”
- The 2nd set (the main concert) was meant to be broadcast at a different time on German TV and possibly on German Radio as well.
- German TV only aired the first 45min and the last 6 songs were possibly only available on the radio version; a radio version which is still to be confirmed as all bootleg cds seem incorrect (even if they all state this is the full German show) and appear to be a mix with the London Astoria show in January 1994.
- Show · unknown photographer
- Screen Shot · BR Fernsehen TV
- Bootleg CD “Dreaming My Dreams”
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors. We don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.