Nancy Spain’s (1991.12.11)
- Absolutely no information about this show, only an incomplete view of a related article where the concert was announced. This was published in a fanzine from Cork named Choc-A-Bloc.
- Above photos of the venue are not from that exact day. First photo was taken a few years later and the second photo was taken in 1991, just another day/show.
- Nancy Spain’s was a hot spot for many years and mostly a student hub for much of the 1990s. Located on 48 Barrack Street, the venue closed down in the early 2000s. The building was demolished in 2022 and replaced by the construction of over 30 housing units as Cork City Council voted in favour of a process to transform unused, derelict and vacant sites on Barrack Street.
- Venue 1 · Jen_c2 (flickr.com)
- Venue 2 · Siobhan Bardsley (Twitter @rueguenegaud)
- Related Article · Choc-A-Bloc (issue 5, December 1991)
- Special thanks to Cork Zine Archive (Twitter @corkzinearchive)