Nancy Spain’s (1993.04.16)
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- Above photos of the venue are not from 1993. First photo was taken a few years later and second photo was taken in 1991.
- Nancy Spain’s was a hot spot for many years and mostly a student hub for much of the 1990s. Located on 48 Barrack Street, the venue closed down in the early 2000s. The building was demolished in 2022 and replaced by the construction of over 30 housing units as Cork City Council voted in favour of a process to transform unused, derelict and vacant sites on Barrack Street.
- Venue 1 · Jen_c2 (flickr.com)
- Venue 2 · Siobhan Bardsley (Twitter @rueguenegaud)
- Gig Guide · Evening Herald (1993.04.15)