- Saratoga Winners, Albany, NY, USA
- Google Street View
- U.S. Dates Oct.13-Nov.20, 1993
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / ?
- Sold out
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- Headlining date added after the cancellation of the Duran Duran show in Albany (22 Oct. 1993) on account of their singer’s broken vocal chord.
- The Cranberries returned to Albany to perform to a sold-out audience.
- The venue closed in September 2006 and the building was destroyed in blaze in April 2009. Only the giant sign apart of the large grey building remained.
- Anything, setlist info, photo, ticket, advert, review, etc… is more than welcome as there is almost no information about this show.
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.