- The Grand, New York City, NY, USA
- Google Street View (no longer exists)
- Summer, 1993
- Sold out
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- One of the rare headline dates during the “Summer, 1993” tour.
- According to photographer Jared Miller, It’s possible this show was part of the New Music Seminar shows. Thank to him for the info.
- The Grand was located in the space that was originally called The Cat Club (76 East, 13th Street).
- The space was demolished and no longer exists, now Hyatt Union Square / Library Of Distilled Spirits.
- Above photos of The Cat Club are from early 90s, just before the name changed to The Grand.
- Show 1, 2 · Jared Miller (Instagram @jaredkentmiller)
- Show 3, 4 · Jared Miller (via Instagram @joanna.cran.pic)
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors. We don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.