The Irish Heartbeat Festival (1994.09.10)
- The Irish Heartbeat Festival / Festa Nazionale de l’Unità, Vox, Nonantola, Italy
- Google Street View
- Daffodil Lament
- I Can’t Be With You
- Ode To My Family
- Not Sorry
- Ridiculous Thoughts
- Waltzing Back
- Still Can’t…
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- Van Morrison
- The Saw Doctors
- Modena City Ramblers
- The Cranberries as part of The Irish Heartbeat Festival / Festa Nazionale de l’Unità.
- It seems there were 2 different locations for this festival. The main one at Arena Sul Lago in Modena where appeared Van Morrisson, The Saw Doctors and Modena City Ramblers, and a second one in Nonantola (10km near Modena, notice the setlist marked as Modena) where The Cranberries played that day.
- Duration information is unknown.
- Festa Nazionale de l’Unità is an annual social-democratic festival originally organized by the Italian Communist Party to finance and spread its official newspaper l’Unità, and now organised by the Democratic Party. It is often misspelled/shortened as Festa dell’unità.
- Venue · Google Street View (2010)
- Review · ain’t a magazine (September/October 1994) · courtesy of Cranberries Italia
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.