- The Old Trout, Windsor, England
- Google Street View (now “Browns”)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / 250
- Gig Guide
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- There is no photo from the show known to this day.
- Setlist, duration and attendance information is unknown.
- Formerly known as “Thames Hotel And Concert Hall” in the 1960s, the building was renamed “The Old Trout” in 1986 until 1994 (there is no photo of the venue from that period known to this day). Then it became “Fort & Firkin” for a while and is now “Browns” brasserie and bar.
- Gig Guide · Reading Evening Post (1993.01.29)
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors. We don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.