The Cranberries – Summer Tour 2016 – Europe
02. Animal Instinct
05. When You’re Gone
06. Ode To My Family
07. Just My Imagination
08. Loud And Clear
09. Free To Decide
10. I Can’t Be With You
12. Desperate Andy
13. Schizophrenic Playboys
15. Ridiculous Thoughts
18. You And Me
Outro: “Exodus” (Bob Marley & The Wailers)
Approximately 85 min. (counting intro & outro)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
5,000 / 7,000
Preshow / Soundcheck
Ticket / Pass
Poster / Billboard / Banner
Flyer / Ad / Internet
- The Cranberries were the headliner of the day.
- This 5 days long festival was located in “Jardin Public” in Cognac downtown.
- There were 3 different stages in that park, The Cranberries played the main stage called “Blues Paradise”.
- Very first show of the tour with Cranberries-specific merchandising (2 t-shirts and 1 hoodie, see photos)
- In the afternoon The Cranberries did a 20/25 min soundcheck. People/fans already in the park were allowed to stay but not too close. Security was checking and no photos were allowed (but a few exists, see photos above). The band played Desperate Andy, Free To Decide, Just My Imagination, Animal Instinct & Schizophrenic Playboys. Dolores sang the first 3 songs and left the stage just after. The rest of the soundcheck was instrumental only.
- Charles X was the only other act opening for The Cranberries on the same stage. All the other bands were free concerts and happened during the day on the other 2 stages located further away in the park (all bands are written on the e-ticket if you wanna know who they are).
- The Cranberries hit the stage at 11:15 PM, schedule officially late due to the football UEFA Euro 2016 semi-final match (Germany-France) playing at 9:00 PM. Charles X then hit the stage around 9:00 PM which usually is the best time…
- The “Blues Paradise” stage is quite small, smaller than usual for The Cranberries.
- Noel was full of energy that night, unusually walking EVERYWHERE and even staying dead center many times just like if he was the frontman… very cool!
- For the first song of the encore The Cranberries chose Empty. Shattered was not played (see photo of the setlist)
- Charente Libre (online version)
- France 3 Poitou Charentes
- Dolores O’Riordan Spain.com
- Sud Ouest (online version)
- Bertrand Lafarge / musique en live (show 1 to 6)
- Dominique Rimbault (show 7 to 11)
- @flomaniel (show 12)
- S@titi (show 13 + Charles X 1, 2)
- Bruno Migliano (show 14, 15)
- Christophe Duchesnay (show 16)
- Patrick Bertrand (show 17)
- Guillaume Souvant (Charles X 3, 4)
- …and a big thanks to all the other few authors not credited cause we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo.