The Cranberries – Roses Tour 2012 – Europe (Leg 2)
02. Animal Instinct
04. Just My Imagination
05. When You’re Gone
07. Waltzing Back
08. Schizophrenic Playboys
09. Put Me Down
10. Ordinary Day
11. The Journey
12. Ridiculous Thoughts
15. Twenty One
16. Losing My Mind
19. Show Me
21. I Can’t Be With You
24. No Need To Argue
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
6,000 / 6,000
Sold out (?)
Ticket / Pass
Poster / Billboard / Banner
Flyer / Ad / Internet
- This concert was rescheduled from June 24 and was originally planned at the Zimný štadión Ondreja Nepelu.
- First time ever The Cranberries are performing in Slovakia.
- Backstage before the show the band and the opening act Katarína Knechtová were introduced to Ján Figeľ (see preshow photos) a Slovakian politician who was European Commissioner for Education, Training & Culture from 2004 to 2009.
- Ján Figeľ had already met Dolores before at Midem in Cannes in France on 27 January 2008 where Dolores won an EBBA award for her 1st solo album AYL
- Two different reviews mentioned that the sound quality in this venue wasn’t so great.
- Zombie does not conclude the regular set but is played during the encore which is quite unusual on this European Tour.
- One of the longest show in 2012 for The Cranberries with 26 songs played just like the show in Padova in Italy (a few days later).
- Pavol Poklemba (setlist and more on his Official Community album)
- KDH (preshow 1 to 4 and more on their Flickr account)
- Zdenko Hanout (show 1)
- Gregi.net (audience + show 2 to 5 and more on their website)
- SITA – Diana Černáková (show 6, 7, 8 and more on Aktuality.sk and Webnoviny.sk)
- Igor Daniš (opening act + show 9, 10, 11 and more on Hudba.sk)
- Kmotor (show 12, 13, 14 and more on his instagram account)
- Schizophrenic Lu (show 15, 16 and more on her Facebook album)