LOCATION OF THE SHOW
Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
+/- 8 minutes
“Dreams” + “Linger (cut)”
- The recording date might rather be the broadcast date. More information needed.
- This performance is sometimes inaccurately credited to have taken place in Sweden.
- “No Stilettos” was a short-lived BBC music series made by BBC Scotland in Glasgow and hosted by Scottish pop and folk musician Eddi Reader.
- Broadcast in the UK on BBC2, the show featured a mix of musical guests with an emphasis on the alternative/independent music scene of the time.
- Recorded at Cottiers Theatre, a converted church in Glasgow’s west-end located 93-95 Hyndland Street.
- The above photos of the venue are from the 2010s.
- Wikipedia – No Stilettos
- Google Street View