- NRK (TV)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Oslo Spektrum, Oslo, Norway
- Google Street View
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
- Performance: 12 min.
- Intro & interview: 2 min.
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / ?
- Full house
- Screen Shots
- Press Conference
- Audio: Full performance released on “Bury the Hatchet” Australian 2-CD Special Edition
- Audio: Dreams, Promises released on “Promises” UK CD Single
- Audio: Dreams, Linger released on “Animal Instinct” French CD Single Limited Edition
- Audio: Promises released on “Loud and Clear” Live EP
- Video: Dreams, Promises, Linger
- The Nobel Peace Prize Concert is a musical tribute to honor the year’s Nobel Peace Prize Laureate(s).
- Since the first edition in 1994, the show always happens on 11 December.
- This was the first live performance of The Cranberries since their 1996 break.
- First live performance of “Promises” which will be released a few months later as the first single of the album “Bury the Hatchet”
- At the end of “Promises” a short pre-recorded interview with the whole band aired.
- “Linger” aired at a later time during the show. Dolores has a different outfit meaning a possible pre-recorded performance (during rehearsals ?).
- Additional musicians: Steve DeMarchi (guitar) and Russell Burton (keyboards).
- Press Conference 1, 2, 3, 4 · Heiko Junge
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.