- NRK (TV)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Oslo Spektrum, Oslo, Norway
- Google Street View
DATE OF RECORDING
DATE OF BROADCAST
- Performance: 12 min.
- Intro & interview: 2 min.
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / ?
- Full house
- Screen Shot
- Press Conference
- “Bury the Hatchet” 2CD special edition, Australia, Island (all tracks)
- “Promises” CD single UK, Island (tracks 1 & 2)
- “Animal Instinct” Limited Edition CD single, France, Island (tracks 1 & 3)
- “Loud and Clear” Live EP, Island (track 2)
“Dreams” + “Promises” + “Linger”
- The Nobel Peace Prize Concert is a musical tribute to honor the year’s Nobel Peace Prize Laureate(s).
- Since the first edition in 1994, the show always happens on December 11th.
- This was the first live performance of The Cranberries since their 1996 break.
- First live performance of “Promises” which will be released a few months later as the first single of the album “Bury the Hatchet”.
- At the end of “Promises” a short pre-recorded interview with the whole band aired.
- “Linger” was performed at a later time during the show, Dolores then had time to change outfit.
- Additional musicians: Steve DeMarchi (guitar) and Russell Burton (keyboards).
- Heiko Junge – Press conference 1, 2, 3, 4
- …and thanks to the few uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.