- KROQ (Radio)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Universal Amphitheatre, Universal City (Los Angeles), CA, USA
- Dreaming My Dreams
- Ode to My Family
- Performance: +/- 30 minutes
- Interview: ?
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- ? / 6,200
- Sheryl Crow
- Dinosaur Jr.
- Love Spit Love
- Simple Minds
- The Black Crowes
- 5th Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (night 2) run by the Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM.
- Officially titled “KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas” it is commonly known as “KROQ Acoustic Xmas” or simply “KROQ Christmas”
- It started off as a one-day event, and every year since 1992 has been held as a two-day event.
- The Cranberries were also part of the 1993 edition on this very same day (11 December) which created a lot of confusion.
- The Universal amphitheatre was later known as Gibson Amphitheatre and closed on 6 September 2013 to be demolished for “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” attraction.
- All venue’s photos were taken a few years later.
- Venue 1, 2 · originally posted on jerrygarciasbrokendownpalaces.blogspot.com
- Venue 3 · wikipedia.com
- Show 1 · unknown photographer (shared on Instagram by Fernando @vinyls4everla)
- Ticket · j9hamilton (Instagram @j9hamilton)
- Wikipedia · KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas