- None (Showcase)
LOCATION OF THE SHOW
- Palm Beach, Cannes, France
- Time Is Ticking Out
- Free To Decide
- Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
- Animal Instinct
- Ode To My Family
Chocolate Brown(skipped) When You’re Gone(skipped) I Can’t Be With You(skipped)
- Ridiculous Thoughts
- I Really Hope
- +/- 60 minutes
- +/- 300
- Audio: 0
- Video: 0
- Private showcase in a very small venue to kick off the “Midem Music Conference”
- Very, very few Cranberries fans had the opportunity to attend the show as it was mostly reserved to people working in the music industry.
- Only five pairs of tickets were given away through the French radio NRJ. Contest was easy: Find TC among a mix of Madonna and The Corrs songs.
- Noel’s first performance with the band since December 2001 away for family reasons.
- It seems 3 songs appearing on the seltist were skipped!
- This show happened in the afternoon (4:30 pm) before the “NRJ Music Awards 2002” ceremony where The Cranberries were nominated for “Best International Group” along with U2, Depeche Mode, Destinys Child. Destinys Child won. Dolores appeared on stage with French-Canadian singer Garou to present the “International Single Of The Year” award to Geri Haliwell.
- On 22 January 2001, Fergal wrote a letter on the band’s website, mainly talking about this show.
- Setlist · G.C.C.
- Venue 1, 2 · Google Street View