The Cranberries – No tour name, early years concert
02. Nothing Left At All
06. Put Me Down
07. Pathetic Senses
11. I Still Do
13. Same Old Story
15. A Fast One
(Outro: Speaker’s announcement)
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
400 / 600
Ticket / Pass
Poster / Billboard / Banner
Flyer / Ad / Internet
No other acts
- The Parkway was once a hotel. Back in 1991 it was a disco and after The Cranberries gig… there was a disco!
- The Cranberries started the show after midnight.
- They played “Atosa” (known as “iosa” – their one and only track written in Irish) twice on this show as, during the 2nd encore, crowd asked for more shouting “arís, arís, arís” (again in Irish), Dolores thus re-entered stage saying “Since ye said arís we are going to play the Irish one again”.
- According to the article titled “Cranberries ready to go” (see misc. photo) published in a newspaper in October 1991 (exact newspaper unknown) the Irish song “Atosa” was written for Dolores’ grandfather.
- This is Mike’s song sheet/setlist taken from stage.
- Alan Martin’s collection – (setlist, newspaper article and ads)
- Melody Maker – (show 1)