- The Parkway, Limerick, Ireland
02. Nothing Left At All
04. A Íosa
06. Put Me Down
07. Pathetic Senses
11. I Still Do
13. Same Old Story
15. A Fast One
16. A Íosa
(Outro: Speaker’s announcement)
- 57 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 400 / 600
- Related Article
- No other acts
- Audio: 1
- Video: 0
- THE CRANBERRYS and 2 discos at The parkway that night!
- The Parkway was once a hotel. Back in 1991 it was a disco and, after “The Cranberrys” gig, there was a disco night!
- The Cranberrys started the show after midnight.
- They played “Íosa” (also known as “Atosa” or more likely “A Íosa” as per the band setlist back in the 1990s) twice on this show as, during the 2nd encore, crowd asked for more shouting “arís, arís, arís” (again in Irish). Dolores thus re-entered stage saying “Since ye said arís we are going to play the Irish one again”.
- According to the article titled “Cranberries ready to go” (see Related Article) published in a newspaper in October 1991 (exact newspaper unknown) the Irish song “Íosa” (Atosa / A Íosa) was written for Dolores’ grandfather.
- Photo of the setlist is Mike’s setlist.
- The above photo of the venue was taken in 2018. Stage was on the first floor near the 2 windows on the very left.
- Alan Martin’s collection – setlist, poster, newspaper article and ads
- Select magazine (December 1991) – show 1
- Limerick Tribune (1991.09.xx) – related article “City Limits favourites…”
- Limerick Leader (1991.10.16) – related article “Cranberries ready to go”
- …and thanks to the few uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are!
Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.