- The Parkway, Limerick, Ireland
- Google Street View
2. Nothing Left At All
4. A Íosa
6. Put Me Down
7. Pathetic Senses
11. I Still Do
13. Same Old Story
15. A Fast One
16. A Íosa
(Outro: Speaker’s announcement)
- 57 minutes
ATTENDANCE / CAPACITY
- 400 / 600
- Related Article
- Audio: 1
- Video: 0
- THE CRANBERRYS and 2 discos at The parkway that night!
- The Parkway was once a hotel. Back in 1991 it was a disco and, after The Cranberrys gig, there was a disco night!
- The Cranberrys show was planned at 11pm, in fact started after midnight.
- “Íosa” (also known as “Atosa” or more likely “A Íosa” as per the band setlist back in the 1990s) was played twice on this show as, during the 2nd encore, crowd asked for more shouting, “arís, arís, arís” (again in Irish). Dolores thus re-entered stage saying, “Since ye said arís we are going to play the Irish one again”.
- According to the article titled “Cranberries ready to go” (see Related Article) published in a newspaper in October 1991 (exact newspaper unknown) the Irish song “Íosa” (Atosa / A Íosa) was written for Dolores’ grandfather.
- Photo of the setlist is Mike’s setlist, notice the 2 encores not written on it, meaning they were real encores.
- “Liar” was not written on the setlist, only marked as 12, probably for song number 12 on the list.
- The above photo of the venue was taken in 2018. Stage was on the first floor near the 2 windows on the very left (special thanks to Alan!)
- Setlist · Alan Martin
- Poster · Alan Martin
- Show 1 · Select (1991.12)
- Related Article · “City Limits favourites…” · Limerick Tribune (1991.09)
- Related Article · “Cranberries ready to go” · Limerick Leader (1991.10.16)
- …and thanks to the uncredited authors, we don’t know who you are! Contact us if you’d like a credit and tell us which one is your photo/item/stuff.