Just when you thought Spain had screwed everyone over with their 17-track version of “Wake Up and Smell the Coffee”, Universal released a limited edition boxed set of the album in Taiwan this week, including some irresistible bonuses.
The set includes:
· 15-track International version of “Wake Up and Smell the Coffee”
· English lyric booklet
· Coffee Cup Pad featuring a photo of the band
· A package of Nescafe “3 in 1” coffee
· Inserted flier for the band’s previous albums
· Collectible “Wake Up” motif box to house the collection
According to the outside sticker, the coffee pad is a promotional goodie co-sponsored by Nescafe.